Vic Toews comment in Parliament was such a bonehead redneck remark it makes your head spin
The comments by Vic Toews in Parliament this week - "You either stand with us or with child pornographers" is such a bonehead redneck remark it makes your head spin! Even worse he was angry when he said it. I guess if you don’t agree with me you are on the side of the bad guys.
Cornwall - Feb. 20, 2012 - The comments by Vic Toews in Parliament this week - "You either stand with us or with child pornographers" is such a bonehead redneck remark it makes your head spin! Even worse he was angry when he said it. I guess if you don’t agree with me you are on the side of the bad guys.
I don’t know anyone who disagrees with giving law enforcement the tools they need. Mr Toews they are not against your principle, they are upset at how you intend to get it done and save your anger - it is a waste of time and energy. I bet he wouldn’t even have said it if he wasn’t PO’d. I wonder how the control freaks in the PMO reacted?
Why does the word amateur pop into my head now replacing idiot….Oh Well
- Hockey season is in the dog days - the season is just too long with too many games. On that point, I see the power plays are almost half since lockout. Maybe the refs are in dog days as well but I should say that overall the officiating has been way below par especially this year.
- The Jeremy Lin thing in NBA is fun to watch. Who knows how long it lasts it is still fun.
- I have been trying to keep up to the Nortel execs fraud trial - it is getting hard to stay focused but it looks like the Crown is doing well but it will be a tough prove.
- I see the gas and oil deposits in the Gulf of St Lawrence are starting to get interesting (maybe messy) with the different provinces fighting over boundaries and royalties. Stay tuned.
- I read today that Florida has passed legislation to increase tax exemptions for corporations - but only for those companies without a union. And so it continues. I am telling you all it is going to come down to "Last Man Standing Wins". If so say so and let’s get it on.
- This freak in Kingston who did an "Honour Killing" of his family has to be reminded that even if you believed that crap you have to HAVE honour before you can defend it!
- I see our local MP has a private members bill moving along to stop "spurious lawsuits" by prisoners. Jeez that seems like a high priority item. If you want to attach prisoners assets for good reasons go ahead but let the courts decide what is valid or spurious.
- This French-English thing in town is getting out of control now. Trudeau has put his foot in his mouth with his clumsy attempt to take a shot a Harper. I suggest you go to a place like Montreal, go to Crescent St or a Cafe or take a taxi - it is not an issue they just want to pay the bills and maybe have some fun. The politicians and the columnists are the only ones who care and not even all of them.
8,398 Stories & Growing Daily...
To date OurHometown.ca has posted a total of 8,398 stories! News, sports, hockey, lifestyle, opinion and more!